Friday, July 31, 2009

Thursday Thirteen 3

Header by Samuli

For today's Thursday Thirteen, I'm gonna share with you the top places I wanna visit this year, hopefully. List is in no particular order *smiles*.
  1. Calatagan, Batangas (a resort that I have been planning to go to since last year)
  2. Bulacan (there's a novelty restaurant there that I so want to try)
  3. Pampanga (food trip galore)
  4. Mindoro Oriental (I wanna comeback to take a dip at Buktot)
  5. Bohol (Chocolate Hills and tarsier, here I come)
  6. Ilocos Sur and Norte (Vigan and Pagudpod, I dream about these places)
  7. Baguio (a one-week vacation would be nice, Banaue Rice Terraces and Sagada are part of the itenerary)
  8. Tagaytay (I wanna try the zipline in Picnic Grove and eat lots of bulalo)
  9. Market, Market, Big Red Barn and Ark Avilon
  10. La Mesa EcoPark
  11. Fort Santiago/Intramuros
  12. China Town/Ongpin
  13. to all the malls I've been before and to those that I will visit for the first time *grins*
I have a few more on my list but those 13 topped it.

Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

and i smile back :)

Dear life, 13 things I want today

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates