Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I first read it from Anya's blog, she said that someone emailed her about not being able to comment because the comment box in her blog is not showing in full, she even made a test of her own to find out what is the problem, and I find it funny, it worked but it is funny, take a peek at her comment testing 101 and you'll know what I mean. So, after I read and grinned like an idiot for a few minutes I moved on, I thought it was a problem involving her and her blog, it never cross my mind that it could be a blogger glitch that affects everyone in the system, well, I thought wrong *grins*.

Yesterday, as I was doing my blog rounds and Mafia Wars jobs and fights, one FB friend (Sendang) popped out telling me that he (or she, whichever you think is more acceptable *wink*) visited my blog but he can't comment because of the hidden word verification box, so I did what I had to do, I copied what Anya did, not step by step but straight to the taking the word verification off in the comment section, it's a good thing somebody told her first *lol*.

I asked Anya to try it, press print screen and then send it to me - this is what I got (above photo). But as I said I fixed it already, care to try?

Is it just Anya and me, or some of you out there had to contend with the same problem, too?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well its working now for me.. ang cute cute ng blog mo!!! girl na girl!!!

♥peachkins♥ said...

was here..

maggie said...

@Darqueangel - salamat po!

@peachkins - salamat sa pagdalaw, sana nagadala ka na din ng food from your kitchen, teehee.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates