Friday, July 3, 2009

As you may have notice, the last two posts here in Up Close and (a little) Personal has a new font and a bigger one at that, well, I decided to shift from Times to Courier, as the latter is bigger and I wanna oblige on a reader's request.

Last week, I received a comment from Tellie of Intelligence Is A Curse about the color of my blog font - "I don't want to sound rude, but you might want to make the font color a little darker as it is hard to read."

It is not rude Tellie and I am thankful that you brought this matter up as other visitors of this blog may have the same problem but were just too kind and too careful to tell me or they just don't have the time to care, either way, I solved the problem (I think) without changing the font color, as I don't wanna do something drastic on the template (it may not look nice and I don't have the capacity and time to do it all over again). I voted on a bigger font size to make it reader friendly, I hope it does do the trick.

Please do tell me what you think, I will greatly appreciate it.

Edit:

I succumb to paranoia and finally change my blog template, I think the new one is better and I love it. It is young, playful and feminine - unlike me, but what I clamor to be *wink*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates