Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing 1


  1. Who was your first date? *** My husband
  2. Do you still talk to your first love? *** Yes
  3. What was your first alcoholic drink? *** Pinacolada
  4. What was your first job? *** Editorial Assistant in a women's magazine
  5. What was your first car? *** none up until now *grins*
  6. Where did you go on your first ride in an airplane? *** haven't had the opportunity to ride one yet, I'm hoping soon *grins*
  7. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? *** Dhallie Letaban and yes, we still do.
  8. Whose wedding did you attend the first time? *** I don't remember, I was a social butterfly when I was a kid.
  9. Tell us about your first roommate? *** Uhm, is my granny considered a roommate? She's the only one I had shared my room with except for my husband.
  10. If you had one wish, what would it be? *** Financial freedom
  11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? *** Scuba diving
  12. Did you marry the first person you were in love with? *** Yes
  13. What were the first lessons you took and why? *** I have no idea *grins*
  14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? *** Sit down and kick my footwear off.
Happy Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Everyone seems to kick off their shoes first thing.
Wonder what that says ...

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff_25.html

Cherie said...

Great answers and LOVE the look of your blog ;)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

So you like pina colados. How about getting caught in the rain? :)

Becca said...

I think being an editorial assistant would be an awesome job...what do you do now?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates