Friday, July 3, 2009

I don't have tons of credits but out of curiosity and in an effort to gain a few bucks I decided to apply for a cashout. From what I've heard and read, not everyone was approved but most of the applicants were, it just took a longer time than expected, more than a month, if I'm correct. I was one of the lucky ones who got accepted in the system and the day I found out I was so happy, aside from waiting for a long, long time, I thought that once approved the money will be readily credited to my Paypal account, which is, unfortunately, a dream that didn't came true.

As I am an Entrecard member because most of my readers and subscribers are from there, because I met most of my online friends through it and because as far as I'm concern it helps boost my page views (bounce or no bounce *grins*) and not just because of monetary reasons, I did stick with the cashout system, hoping that one of those blessed day I'll receive an e-mail bringing me good news.

A few days ago, I noticed that the credits that I had put in the cashout vault decreased, well, I was simply excited until I checked my e-mail and saw what I was looking for - a confirmation that Entrecard's cashout system is for real. I received $10 for 10k worth of credits, to those who doesn't know, 1k ec is worth $1 at the moment, not a good source of online income but if the plans of the Entrecard team goes through, it could be. I am just happy that I stick it out with Entrecard and I reaped some bonus in return.

*** I tried to save a copy of my Paypal payment from Entrecard but I just can't figure out how to do it *grins*. Can anybody help me?

2 comments:

Femmepower said...

congrats on your cashout. mine is yet awaiting approval. it's been almost a month.sigh. anyway, to save a screenshot of your paypal payment, go to that transaction page you wanna save then on your keyboard,click your "Prt Scr" or print screen button. Go to your accessories, open your paint application then click paste. save. adjust the size to upload into your blog post.done. good luck. =)hope i didn't miss anything.

Fireopal said...

congrats...
i too have gotten my credits twice from them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates