Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Google updated page rankings among blogs, I think it happened last night but as I don't spend that much time winding around in the world wide web, I missed it, no worries though, it's not as if, I'll be spare from an increase and decrease in PR *grins*. I was so excited to have found out about the update as I have a new food blog - Pud Blag ni Ako - which I think I had mentioned a million times over already *lol*, and because I was hoping that it will finally have it's own PR. I checked it out, and lo and behold, my prayer is granted, it is now a proud member of blogs with PR 2, yey for me!
But, when I checked The Snoring Queen's PR, it, unfortunately, loss a point, it's all-time PR of 2 is now decreased to a 1. Not the best of times for this blog. I won't point fingers and blame people for it though, I know I am at fault, I am never present and I almost always write senseless articles and I really, really lack dedication... sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself *grins*.
It's not that I'm complaining, okay, okay, maybe I am, just a little bit *grins*. Oh well, as I've said, you win some, you loose some, I dig both, hahaha...
What about you peeps, good or bad news?
Labels: Blogging Particulars
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
No, I am not that violent and I don't have a particular bitch in mind that I would like to beat at the moment, nyahahaha, though I knew a few in my circle, hahaha, ooops, I didn't let that slip that easily, did I? Hahaha, seriously, I want the book - Beat the Bitch by Tess Stimson, she's also the author of Adultery Club and Infidelity Chain, both were bestsellers.
Another no, I am not, in any way having an affair or an adulteress or being cheated on, though the third, I am not completely sure *grins*. I read a review of the book and I sort of like what's inside, don't let the title fool you, it's not a know-how-book on starting a war and doing your personal battle cry, it's a self-help book on what to do, what to expect, and your options as a woman.
And, we can never tell, inputs in her book might come in handy sooner or later :)
I want one, I'll buy one! Sana mura lang :P
Labels: Favorite Pastimes
Friday, June 24, 2011
Keep safe everyone! And let's keep our countrymen in our prayers.
Labels: Favorite Pastimes
Thursday, June 23, 2011
After the much successful and uber-hyped Google doodle of a working guitar for Les Paul's 96th birthday and an interactive illustration of the total lunar eclipse, here comes a cutesy patootsy one of the Summer Solstice which officially starts last June 21.
I didn't blog about the previously-mentioned doodles though I know and enjoyed them both, as I was out of the loop and too tired to do anything and it seems like everyone's drawn to those two and they were all raving and everything, so I decided to be a rebel and not blog about it, hahaha. But, this one is just too cute to resist, you know I love all things pink and fluffy and that doodle above looks just like so.
By the way, you can learn more about summer solstice on the net, just google it *grins*.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
I usually rave about K-dramas and other Asian series, none of which are in my native tongue, it's not because I am a snob, it just happens that nothing of that calibre came out yet. But the tides had changed, we now have Amaya.
I am not a fan of the lead stars, except for Datu Bugna played by Raymond Bagatsing, who died in the second week's run of the series (me sad face) but I am telling you this period drama will make you proud that you have the Filipino-Malay blood in you.
Yes, I am pimping Amaya, do watch it!
If you haven't catch on the hype yet, visit it's Wikipedia page to know some background details before you take the plunge. Full episodes are available in You Tube :)
Friday, June 17, 2011
Haven't been blogging that much recently, my camera broke and I just don't feel like a blogger without my blogging companion, I still have my lappy but I'm missing my left hand (figuratively speaking, of course) and it's not a good feeling *sigh*.
Anyhow, I have some stuff clogging my mind so I decided on writing a post to spew some thoughts out. A bit of warning though, this may end up as a nonsensical one *grins*.
- Have you heard, another foreign act will soon grace our country, it's none other than, Kylie Minogue, I'm not a fan but I would love to watch her perform up close and personal, only problem is, I don't have the extra moolah to splurge *pouts*.
- WTH China! You're not satisfied with the Spratly Island conflict between us so you decided on stepping on our country's toe, 3rd world as our toe maybe, again? Read this then, Recto Bank is effin far from your country and it obviously belong to Philippine territory. Is it all about power now? Territorial geography be damned? I'm half-Chinese and all but the RoC is effin unreasonable!
- I'm torn between two thoughts - Miley Cyrus ain't pretty or our country's video facilities doesn't have power and magic like that of her country and Hollywood *tongue out*.
- Anyone watching those afternoon series in GMA 7 - Sinner or Saint and Sisid? I'm just wondering when will I ever see a fisherman as hawt as JC Tiuseco and a man from the slum who is as yummy as Dennis Trillo *wink*.
- How about Munting Heredera, seen it, watch it? Wanna read my two cents, the scriptwriter kinda messed up the thinking prowess of all the characters. Promise, walang nag-iisip sa palabas na yun, puro sila tanga, kaasar tuloy panoorin kasi it's not remotely close to real life, sayang cute pa naman ang storyline pero the attack per se is ridiculous.
- Katrina Halili is like a matron of all sexy actress, nilosyang na sya ng panahon, she's not even pleasing to look at anymore, what happened?
- Last, I'm giving the privilege to AMAYA, hands down, one of the best production ever. I'm not a Marian Rivera fan, you can even say that I hate her pero I love Amaya, I swear. Pero di bagay na binukot si Rochelle Panganiban, dba dapat maputi mga binukot kasi di naarawan, hello, maputi pa ko kay Rochelle and I send and fetch my son to and from school in the middle of the blazing sun.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
So, after Justin Beiber, it is Miley Cyrus' turn, she'll be heading here in the Philippines as part of her Corazon Gitano Tour, according to Marvin Agustin, the man behind the company who worked on bringing the teen sensation here, Philippines is the only Asian country included in her concert/tour destinations, but I am not sure if this is true, so don't shoot me if it isn't, okay!
The concert will be held on the 17th of June with Sam Concepcion and Elmo Magalona as front acts, I hope they can jam with Miley for a bit, it's going to be happening on MOA concert grounds.
Ticket prices are as follows:
VIP – P7,640 (Reserved Seating)
GOLD A – P4,670 (Reserved Seating)
GOLD B – P4,670 (Free Seating)
SILVER – P3,500 (Free Seating)
BRONZE – P1,844 (Standing Room)
GEN AD – P650 (Standing Room)
Will you be there?
Friday, June 3, 2011
... when will it be Damon Salvatore's turn?
Don't hate on me, Gossip Girl enthusiasts, I'm just asking, and having my own bias is not a sin *smirk*.
Ed Westwick is in the country to do a photoshoot for Penshoppe, a local brand of clothing line, I think, he'll be the endorser for the company's 25th anniversary celebration, pre-Holiday 2011 up to Summer 2012. He, to those who are living in caves, stars as Chuck Bass, the rich, bad ass, playboy in the popular TV series Gossip Girl. The 23-year-old actor landed on Tuesday and is said to be staying until Friday (today), I knew that fans are dying to catch a glimpse but I read on twitter that his security is even tighter than that of Justin Bieber, cameras are even prohibited on his press launch yesterday, but, have no fear, various showbiz talk shows were given time to interview him, I suggest you be content on drooling and swooning while staring at your TV sets.
Me wants Pacey of Dawson's Creek (Joshua Jackson), hahaha, I'm such a fangirl.