Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thirteen 2



For this week's Thursday 13, I would like to share with everyone (especially to those who matter, in a giving way *grins*) my random wish list.
  1. a laptop (any pink notebook will do *angelic smile*)
  2. an external hard drive (the higher the specs the better)
  3. a photo printer (I would love to have a pink Canon Selphy or the yellow bucket style)
  4. a DSLR (any brand will do)
  5. an underwater digital camera (Olympus has one that doesn't cost a fortune)
  6. a scanner (any brand and style, as long as it will work better and last longer than my previous one)
  7. all the trains, tracks and accessories plus those other thingamajigs of Thomas and friends (that's for my son, so he can stop nagging me for more)
  8. books (all the books that I have been craving to read and get a hold on)
  9. a Siberian Husky (our last one died young, kidney problem)
  10. a spa day (as in a whole day of relaxing in the spa)
  11. a day trip to Tagaytay (just to unwind and smell some fresh air)
  12. a week-long vacation (anywhere, as long as I can stay in bed and not do anything for a week)
  13. a condominium unit near the mall (accessibility and multitasking - life could be easier)
Peace of mind should have been my last but I guess I have more than 13 in my wish list *grins*.

Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Devilish Southern Belle said...

Heh, I'd love a few things on that list as well. Just here via T13!

PopArtDiva said...

Gee - you don't want much, do ya? LOL! A pink laptop - oh my!

My TT this week is 13 Bits of Cocktail Napkin Wit & Wisdom art from my new store!

Happy TT!

jillconyers said...

# 10 sounds fabulous :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates