Monday, July 20, 2009

Remember Dawson's Creek? Remember Dawson, Joey, Pacey and Jen? Need a little reminder?





I was one of the many audiences around the globe who fell in love with this show. I remember, hanging up the phone and turning off the lights 5 minutes before 8pm every Monday, it's my solemn moment, as in no one can bother me during those times, not even my nanay and tatay *lol*. I was the biggest fan of the show and the Joey-Pacey love team, back then, I walked, talked, breathed and dreamed Dawson's Creek. Ok, I confess, I am still a fan and I will watch the reruns whenever the local channel here in PH decided to give it a go (Studio 23 what are you waiting for?).

As I Don't Wanna Wait was the theme song of the said program, I, wholeheartedly embraced the song, too. It is one of my favorite songs, together with the other songs in the soundtrack and you'll find it in all of my music files (ipod, pc, online networks).

Dawson's Creek is love!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave
ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




2 comments:

Run DMT said...

Awwwwwwww... Love this song! Happy MM!

The Queen Bee said...

I never missed Dawson's Creek before. I love Katie Holmes.

Here's my song for this week. Have a great week ahead.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates