Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have been an Adgitize publisher since November of last year, an inactive one at that. Last month, I finally, took in what Adgitize is about, I read their blog, I checked the forums, I observed and learned. And for being such a good girl, I was given a reward - I checked my email on July 10 and discovered that Adgitize had sent $13.37 on my Paypal account dated July 8. Not much but at this time, every penny counts.


I was ecstatic to received a few bucks and would love to keep it to help me in settling my credit card debts but I decided to try advertising on Adgitize first. I heard good reviews and seen lots of positive testimonies, so why not give it a try, right? I got nothing to loose, I just gave back the money that they paid me *grins*.


If you want to earn a few dollars and gain some traffic at your website or blog at the same time, I encourage you to give Adgitize a try. For $14 a month they can send you more or less 2500 pageviews (estimated based on my current statistics as an advertiser), don't you think that's good enough a deal?

Oh wait there's more, if you want to earn as much as you have paid or more, all you have to do is continue on what you're doing as a blogger, just do it a little harder -
  • Post an article on your blog daily. (100 pts.)
  • Click on at least a hundred advertisers' widget found on Adgitize members' blogs (log in to Adgitize and then click on the advertiser's widget just like dropping in Entrecard, it is cut down to 51 if you're an advertiser yourself.) (100 pts.) Note: If you're an Entrecard member, it is like hitting two birds with one stone, so I suggest jumping on the Entrecard bandwagon *wink*.
  • If you're an advertiser, you'll easily get another 100 points.
  • Page views is also part of the computation, 10k impressions equals to 100 points, so if you're getting less than that you'll get lesser points; I, for example, have at least 1200-1500 a day (from my 3 blogs) and that's equal to 40 points, fair enough?
  • Ad views is mostly dependent on your page views, the number of your page views multiplied by the number of ads you're running at your blog equals to your ad views for a day, if you're an advertiser, you'll get extra ad views and page views (of course).
The higher your daily points the bigger chunk of the daily Adgitize earnings will come your way. Plus, they have this affiliate program which will let you earn more, I don't know much about that as I don't have any referral yet, care to be my first?



One click and you're there. Register, add your blog(s), put the code and you're done. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates