Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I got the shock of my life when I logged in today and checked on my blog, Grace of Pinoy Working Mom bestowed on me, err, my blog an award I never ever expected, imagine me, flashing a Stylish Blogger Award... me, teehee. To Grace, you just don't know how happy I am, it's been ages since my last blog award and with the way I am blogging and un-blogging right now, it really is a pleasant surprise and a great motivator, again, my deepest gratitude and appreciation *hugs tight*.


You want an award, you gotta follow the rules:

  • Thank and link back the person/s who gave me this award
  • Share 7 things about myself
  • Award 15 great bloggers I know
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven things about myself:
  • I am a sucker for drama, specially Korean dramas, hahaha.
  • I love to pig out and do random food tripping.
  • I love to read, as in I think I was born to read all the literary works of this time.
  • I would like to think that I am a very brave person but I am seriously scared of flying cockroaches.
  • I write fan fictions, hehe.
  • I stayed away from Facebook for a long time only to sucked back in through the help of Cityville and Gourmet Ranch.
  • I was an activist when I was in college ("Makibaka, wag matakot!").

And I'm passing the awards to the first 15 bloggers who wants it and doesn't received it yet, go and get it peeps. Cheers to us all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ϳust ωhаt I was ѕeаrching fοг.
Came herе by seаrching for martha stewаrt flowегs;

Fеel freе to surf tο my blog ice cream makers

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates