Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I mentioned in a previous post that I recently got back on the Entrecard bandwagon, do you remember? I was even ecstatic that I dropped 300 on both my blogs, though, the other one is as good as dead, but now, just a few days later, Entrecard is giving me a huge headache.


The admin's newly developed tracker can't seem to track my widget and it's messing my whole Entrecard experience, grrr. I wasn't able to do my dropping chores for a few days due to some real-life events and when I came back, everything's a mess. I did, everything the notice says, I deleted the old code and pasted the new one, I submit the blog for re-check but it still came out as an epic fail. First and foremost, the widget is clearly seen in the landing page of my blog and the pages thereafter, I am not that knowledgeable in those HTML hullabaloo, so me, doing some hocus focus in my blog's layout is as impossible as pig's flying but just to settle the matter, I did what the note on my Entrecard page asked me to do but still to no avail, something must be wrong with their tracker, don't you think? What a pain in the arse. It wouldn't really matter if my stats and other Entrecard functions is not affected by this miss but, by God, it is and it's driving me crazy, I've been clicking on the same blogs like forever because the automatic tracker is not doing its job. Aish!

Sorry, just venting out a little... am I the only one suffering?

3 comments:

Dave Lucas said...

It may be time to toss entrecard. I stopped most of my dropping when the first problem beagn over the weekend.

Pinoy Working Mom said...

I also experienced the same problem but since I was busy this week, I just let it be. I checked their site today and it's already okay.

Btw, I tagged you with a Stylish Blogger Award. You can check it out at http://pinoyworkingmom.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Best regards.

We Eat This said...

This was a lovely blog ppost

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates