Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello *waves*, it's been more than a week, so you'll forgive me for doing another random post right? I just can't help it, posting in random is quite soothing...

  • So P.Noy is 51 and he's still single, we should give him a little break so he can have a lovelife and settle down soon, paano nya pa maipagpapatuloy ang lahi nila, nag-iisang lalaki pa naman.
  • Former National Defense secretary Angelo Reyes shot himself in the chest last Tuesday morning, his attempt for an easy way out of the mess in AFP, and I think, he succeeded *sigh*.
  • What's up with Sharon Cuneta and Hayden Kho, kaloka sila ha. Haven't you noticed, the megastar's always involve in a controversy these past few months. Kung gaano sya katahimik dati, super warla nya naman ngayon, ano ba yan?
  • Lindsay Lohan's under the public scrutiny yet again, did she really stole that necklace, I don't follow Hollywood gossip so I don't really know, I was just shocked to found out that Lohan have another crime under her belt.
  • Dwarfina, Machete and I heart You Pare makes my night viewing a pleasure, hahaha. Jologs na kung jologs basta I like. I like Dwarfina coz everything is super cute, I hate the lead actor in Machete but I adore Bella Padilla so I'm watching it because of her, Dingdong Dantes was/is my ultimate crush, so go figure, hahaha.
  • Did you watch Baker King last night, the Tagalized version, Melissa gave Taek Gu a block of tofu and urged him to eat it saying "para bumait ka," does tofu brings out the goodness on individuals, if it does, I need to double my intake of tofu *lol*.
  • Love is in the air, thank goodness, I'm on respirator, bwahahaha!
See you some random day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates