Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have been planning on doing this since I came back from hiatus but, you know me, I procrastinate for as long as I can, if I don't, it just doesn't feel right in my book *lol*. I used to have a blog roll with a few elite people on the list *grins* but since I was gone for a long time, most of them, seemed to have followed my lead and vanished, too, while others seemed to have change address and all that, so, I was left with no choice but to defunct the old list and begin with a new one.

That being said, would you like to be on my list? My blog is not that great, I don't attract lots of visitors and readers but I do have a PR2 *smirk* and I'm all for exchange links. I haven't done exchange links yet, in my two years of blogging but there's always a first time, right? Will you make my first time memorable and fun?

Leave me your blog's URL and title, make sure that you add me up in yours (I'll check *grins*) and you'll see your link floating in the sidebar the next time you visit. Have a happy weekend!

1 comments:

Irene said...

I would love to link up with you!!

http:happyhealthyfamilies.com

p.s. I am trying to get a new blog hop going, "comment love weekend"-- would love to have you join up! http://www.happyhealthyfamilies.com/2011/03/its-time-for-comment-love-weekend.html

Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates