Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Six-Member Group

I may have been an absentee blogger but it doesn't mean that I'm not always online because I am, I was just busy writing my fanfics gift to an online friend who belong in the same OTP. Most of my circle of friends in that fandom have their own blogs, to post their wonderful fictions, we have a number of great writers, Filipina writers. Aside from writing and obviously reading various literary works, we also chat almost every night, about life in general. Random stuff, from personal problems to the generic issues of the world, from beauty products to hunky men, some nights, we even dwell on Local search marketing *chuckles*, yup, that's how diverse we are.

Problems flocked me like how a metal does to a magnet, but I'm fighting through it all with the help of my new-found friends, we may be separated by distance and language but we sure are one in heart. It's like finding a new family while keeping your old one, it's like experiencing hanging out and getting to know each other stage of friendship all over again. They are a bunch of happy and bright people, my spirit is tired but they're all helping me out to get going till the finish line.

Happiness means our six-member group. I thank God for all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates