Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random of the Week

I've been quiet lately huh, well, I've been busy, I was busy being lazy, hahaha. What made me get up and blog, well, my Sunday sucked and since then, my week's going from bad to worse, so yeah, crap made me act up, hahaha. And because I'm not prepared, let's do the random *smirk*.

  • I'm beginning to think Twitter is a word battle arena, hahaha (I'll talk about that in full later, I think I want to write a post about it in detail :))
  • Machete is ending in two weeks, why too short? Is it true that it's a flop in the ratings department? First of, let me state that I watch the program because of Bella Padilla, I like her, for no particular reason, I'm just drawn to her, she's charming and she didn't backed away when Marian Rivera stepped on her, that's a plus point, hahaha. There's no second, I just wrote first of for the heck of it *lol*.
  • Don't you find the bad boy and dirty look of Dingdong Dantes quite charming, I think, I'm falling in love all over again *grins*.
  • Admittedly, I was living under a boulder, but that was before, so when I found out that channel 9 is now under ETC, used to be Solar Sports, aside from being happy and excited, I was feeling a bit down because I realized, I still am not in-sync with the world *sigh*.
  • Who watch Vampire Diaries? Who loves Damon? I do! I do! Hahaha!
  • Have you heard about the drug test brouhaha in Congress and how the whole lot, yes even the one who propose it, snob the deal? Philippines Congress = show offs :P
  • I have a question, what is the number one Philippine channel, I'm kinda confuse. It sort of change depending on the channel I'm tuned in *pouts*.
  • Will Nita Negrita get whiter if she have gluta injected on her system *lol*?
  • Summer is here, I'm beginning to feel the heat but I haven't shed a pound yet, waaaa... it's time to get serious!
See you on my next random ramble :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love, I appreciate it much!

Sponsors

Blog Finds

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 25 October 2009.

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Whimzy Widgets

Check Google Page Rank
 

The Snoring Queen | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates